No unread replies.No replies.
Go to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice web page listing death row inmates: Texas Department of Criminal Justice Death Row Information (Links to an external site.)
(Links to an external site.)Answer the following questions:
1. What percent of Texas death row inmates are male and female?
2. Using the inmates date of birth listed and the “Date Received” columns—analyze the age range of death row inmates. Do you see any pattern(s) emerge?
3. What percent of death row inmates are White, Black, Hispanic, Asian or Other?
4. Drawing from your textbook reading, discuss how the demographics of death row inmates in Texas compare to the overall patterns of arrests and convictions found in the research reported in your textbook (Chapter 7, section 7.1.3)
5. Look through some of the “offender information” links. Choose one inmate to profile.
5a. Discuss his or her profile. Search for additional information on their case to see what more you can find out and share. What made you choose this inmate to discuss?
6. Your personal thoughts/reactions to the data you analyzed.
Minimum requirements: Initial post: 3-4 paragraphs using complete sentences. Questions 1-4 can be answered in one paragraph. Questions 5 and 6 should be separate paragraphs (or more depending on what you find). Response to a classmate: 1 full paragraph moving beyond "that's interesting" or "I chose the same person." Elaborate on the findings or concepts from the textbooks.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.