Create a set of UML and Data Flow diagrams.
Details on the Project: Systems Diagrams Specifications v2.pdf
Create the following UML diagrams to visualize the process of completing the IT project from the previous exercise (providing IT services for a new building):
• Use Case diagram • Activity diagram • Communications diagram • Data Flow diagram
Assume the following basic processes: 1. Procurement of all resources. 2. Setup of PCs and network servers. 3. Deployment and Testing of resources to the IT Area/Office. 4. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Administrative Area. 5. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Conference Room. 6. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Meeting Room. 7. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Individual Offices. 8. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Computer Labs. 9. Testing of all Other Locations.
• Create a Use Case diagram to show all actors and the basic processes above o Procurement, Setup, Deployment & testing of each major location.
• Create an Activity diagram to show the deployment and testing of resources into the Computer Labs o Network connectivity testing requires interaction between the PC and Network Specialist o Projector connectivity testing requires interaction between the PC and AV Specialist.
• Create a Communications diagram to show collaboration between the PC Specialist, the Network Specialist and the AV Specialist during deployment and testing of resources into the Computer Labs. o If network connectivity issues arise, the PC Specialist will communicate with the Network Specialist. o If projector connectivity issues arise, the PC Specialist will communicate with the AV Specialist.
• Create a Data Flow diagram to show the Procurement of all resources, based on this additional information: o The PC Specialist enters all purchases into the Purchase Application system once the resources are purchased. o The PC Specialists closes all purchases in the Purchase Application system once the resources are received.
When references and citations are included, you must apply and use the basic citation styles of APA. Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others.
Use in-text citation and list the reference on your supporting source following APA's style and formatting.
Do not copy and past information or concepts from the Internet and claim it as your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive zero for your work.
The following is an example of UML & Data Flow diagrams: Systems Diagrams & Visualization Example.pdf
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.