Consider the following scenario of a business data model and answer the following questions: –
An Item booking is associated with one customer and a customer may be involved in more than one item bookings. Every Item booking is identified by item_booking_id, date_rented, date_returned, rental_amount_due, other_rental_details and customer details. Customer details include customer_id, customer_name, customer_email, customer_phone and customer_address.
1. a. Write an embedded Item booking document schema in MongoDB as per the item booking details given in the above scenario. Embed the customer details in the Item booking document (You can use any values for the fields). Explain the Schema in your words.
b. List any 1 advantage and disadvantage of embedded data model in the context of the above embedded document schema. Explain.
2. a. Update the above embedded item booking document and describe the relationships in the document using references. Explain your answer.
b. List the advantages of using references to describe the related data in the context of the above scenario. Explain your answer.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.