Complete the attached CHE 110 rubric and template below, the topic is vaccination.
I have attach the ENG 123 rubric the topic is cyber security.
You have clearly and coherently established the thesis argument for your research paragraph. Moreover, you have discussed your key points as possible topics of your body paragraphs. Now, you need to integrate your credible evidence with your own thoughts. Please be sure that all of your sources have authors associated with them. You have included a counter argument to further strengthen your claim. In addition, your conclusion summarizes your thesis and key points, but you could articulate insights based on your researched analysis. Write in THIRD person (NO form of 'you' or 'I'). Please be sure to include the Reference or Works Cited page for the remaining submissions. You have a good Writing Plan here, and now, you need to develop that to compose a final draft.
Remember that you are writing a formal, professional paragraph. Please use credible sources and approach the writing in this manner:
Paragraph 1: Introduction with your thesis statement that contains three strong key points.
Paragraphs 2, 3, & 4: Using each key point, thoroughly discuss your claim, using credible sources to support your own ideas. Each paragraph should cover a specific key point.
Paragraph 5: Discuss and refute the counter argument(s) in a separate paragraph.
Paragraph 6: Conclude with articulated and nuanced insights of your original claim, drawing from your analysis.
You should have a Reference or Works Cited page with sources listed alphabetically, according to the authors' last names, following the formatting guidelines of either APA or MLA format.
Overall, your first draft is clear and coherent, but please address the following issues:
1. Eliminate all references to yourself. Just state what comes after the expletives, "It is…" and also "My topic…"
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.