Please answer the below questions in 300 word limit in APA format with 2 in text citations
1. Civility is an organizational citizenship behavior that can really impact the workplace.
2. Discuss your thoughts on "How Rudeness Stops People From Working Together."
3. Have you had personal experience with rudeness in the workplace? Discuss.
Need to respond to one classmate post. The response should be in 150 word limit (please see attached document for classmate post)
Reply to classmate
The word rudeness refers to behavior that is impolite or discourteous. In more formal terms, it refers to an attitude or manner of treating someone with a lack of consideration. When people act in an impolite or discourteous manner, they are considered to be rude and are often assumed to be bad, evil, or even beneath us. We work in a world that is becoming increasingly more globalized, and so our workplace environment, while being affected by people at a distance, also affects people in the same room (Alhor et al., 2021). When a team member acts in a way that may be impolite or discourteous, they are considered to be rude. A rudeness epidemic has been spreading like wildfire over the last few years and is often described as rudeness. It is the reason that this post was made, and has caused quite a stir on our team.
The topic of ‘rudeness’ has become a hotly debated subject of the last few years. With more people sharing more things online, and more communication taking place online, the public have become more outspoken about how they are being treated. So the general public have become more conscious about being rude and being taken advantage of. This, in turn, means that people are trying to be more careful when they are communicating with other people. One of the causes of this is that the use of social media has had a huge impact on the way that people work. Communication is no longer always face to face. A lot of people are now using text, email, voice or video messaging to share ideas and information. But the problem arises when people who use these modes of communication are not aware of the impact that they can have (Zbierowski, 2020).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.