Chosen proverb: Never judge a book by its cover.
find at least 2 references from psychological/sociological peer-reviewed journals that contain social psychological research that is relevant to your proverb.
You'll need to read the articles and summarize/ describe them in your report. Be sure to only use articles that directly address the issue presented in the proverb.
1. Present the proverb you are interested in, along with your own personal "theory" about whether the proverb is true or not.
2. For each of the two articles (studies) you find, do the following:
-Describe the study that was done – what was the hypothesis? What were the independent and dependent variables?
-Describe the findings. If the article is complex, it's ok to just focus on the findings that are relevant for your proverb.
-Offer a summary of whether the study supports or refutes the proverb.
(Do this for each of the two studies)
3. Finish with a final conclusion about your proverb or saying: Do the two studies suggest the proverb is true or not? Also offer comments about shortcomings or weaknesses of the social psychological literature that you examined. Are there problems with the studies that make you question their validity?
Remember, your research might support the proverb, or it may not. It's also possible that you'll find one study supporting your proverb and one refuting it. Any of these possibilities is fine! If your studies are in conflict with each other, be sure to discuss why you think that's the case (e.g., how do differences between the studies account for the different findings?)
4. Provide references for your two articles.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.