Choose one of the 17 fallacies and one of the 6 persuaders and construct a brief example of each one. So, you only need to come up with a total of two examples. Be sure to identify which fallacy and persuader you're using in your examples. Be sure to explain how the fallacy and persuader is working in each of your examples.
* For full credit, you must submit an original post; your post will be graded for completion, effort, and accuracy. Commenting on the posts of your peers is encouraged, but not required.
Here are the 17 fallacies:
Here are the 6 persuaders:
Example: [Please refrain from using race, gender, ethnicity, religion, etc. in your examples in a way that may be offensive to others.]
Fallacy: Two Wrongs Make a Right
I see so many un-vaccinated people not wearing masks when they're gathered indoors, so it's not a big deal if I don't wear one either.
Here, I am justifying that something wrong – in this case, not wearing a mask indoors if you're not vaccinated – is actually right, solely on the basis that other people are doing it.
People from the Northeast are aggressive drivers.
Here, I am making an unwarranted generalization (being aggressive drivers) about an entire group of people (people from the Northeast).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.