MOVIES YOU CAN PICK FROM ARE ATTACHED
VOCAB WORD ARE IN THE ATTACHED SLIDES IN BLUE BOLD
Answer the following questions using the requirements listed below.
Write two paragraphs for each question (total 8 paragraphs). Each paragraph should have 4-7 sentences. Please use at least 2 vocabulary words per answer. Bold and/or underline the vocabulary words that you use.
11 or 12 point font
Type in a Microsoft Word document and upload to the dropbox.
1. Choose two characters. Are they good at listening to each other? What advice would you give them? How can they improve their listening skills with each other? Use at least two vocabulary words from your book (Chapter 7).
2. Choose a scene in the movie where nonverbal communication was used. Was it interpreted correctly or incorrectly by the characters. Discuss the scene and use at least two vocabulary words from your book (Chapter 9).
3. Choose a scene from the movie where there was conflict. Explain what the conflict style was for each character involved. How was the conflict resolved? If it wasn’t resolved, what advice would you give to resolve the conflict? Use at least two vocabulary words from your book (Chapter 10).
4. Choose two vocabulary words from your book (Chapters 5-10) and relate them to the movie. This should be a concept that hasn’t been discussed in the previous questions.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.