Choose a country and a product / service that is not currently found in the targeted country and devise a cultural analysis and marketing plan for the chosen country.
For example, you can choose to market an automobile from the United States into a foreign country or can choose to market an automobile into the United States that is not currently available here.
International students are especially encouraged to find products / services that they’ve been accustomed to or enjoyed (a favorite type of food product) here in the United States and wish to “export” to their home country.
Cultural Analysis: The data suggested in a cultural analysis includes information that helps the marketer make market-planning decisions. However, its application extends beyond product and market analysis to being an important source of information for someone interested in understanding business customs and other important cultural features of the country. This cultural analysis is composed of two parts: information on the cultural makeup of the country and the economic analysis of the country. I would be impressed if you invoked the Twenty-Contrasting Cultural Factors for economic success.
The information in this analysis must be more than a collection of facts. In preparing this material, you should attempt to interpret the meaning of cultural information.
Your analysis should attempt to deal with each of these areas.
II. The Product
A. Evaluate the product as an innovation as it is perceived by the intended market.
1. Relative advantage
B Major problems and resistance to product acceptance based on the preceding evaluation
III. The Market
A. Describe the market(s) in which the product is to be sold
1. Geographical region(s)
2. Forms of transportation and communication available in that (those) region(s)
3. Consumer buying habits
a. Product-use patterns
b. Product feature preferences
c. Shopping habits
4. Distribution of the product
a. typical retail outlets
b. Product sales by other middlemen
5. Advertising and promotion
a. Advertising media usually used to reach your target market(s)
b. Sales promotions customarily used (sampling, coupons, etc.)
6. Pricing strategy
a. Customary markup
b. Types of discounts available
B. Compare and contrast your product and the competition’s product(s).
1. Competitor’s product(s)
a. Brand name
2. Competitor’s prices
3. Competitor’s promotion and advertising methods
4. Competitor’s distribution channels
C. Market size
1. Estimated industry sales for the planning year
2. Estimated sales for your company for the planning Year
D. Government participation in the marketplace
1. Agencies that can help you.
2. Regulations you must follow
IV. Executive Summary
Based on your analysis of the market, briefly summarize (two-page maximum) the major problems and opportunities requiring attention in your marketing mix, and place the summary at the front of the report
V. Sources of information
1. Must be six pages in length, and formatted per APA style
2. Must document all sources in APA style.
3. Times New Roman, 12 Font, Double Spaced
4. Include title page
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.