Chapter 2 Study Questions:
1. Why is innovation important and how is it changing?
2. What are the 2 main types of innovation? Give 2 examples of each type.
3. What is meant by the phrase "disruptive innovation?" Provide 2 company examples. (min.100 words)
4. What are the ways to generate business ideas?
5. Briefly describe the various methods of researching a business opportunity.
6. List the 5 phases to complete an opportunity analysis.
7. When does an idea need to be protected?
8. Describe the evaluation screening process.
9. Why do you think Dell was successful when other companies trying the same model failed?
Chapter 3 Study Questions:
1. What definition of business model do you find most useful, and why?
2. Why does the canvas model help to better understand a business?
3. How do the 9 sections lead to a better understanding of the business model?
4. Describe the MVP process and how is it best used with customers? (min.100 words)
5. Why was Greif Packaging, described in Chapter 2, able to capture more of the value in the supply chain? Where did the extra value come from, and were there others who lost the value they were selling?
6. What is digital collaborative filtering? Name 3 companies that are successfully using this technique in their business model.
7. What do you find most innovative about the DBI business model? Can you think of similar examples where these concepts might be used?
8. Name 3 similarities and 3 differences between a franchise and a license.
9. List 4 types of corporate partnering with the advantages and potential disadvantages to both large and small companies.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.