A healthy lifestyle advocacy group is aiming to build a bike sharing system within a medium size
metropolitan area. The group has signed a contract with a company to provide the bike sharing
technology and hardware (bike stations, bikes, network equipment, a server, and bike sharing software that automates the process of checking out and returning bicycles, and billing customers).
DOCKING STATIONS & BIKES
The docking station provides a limited number of bike parking spots, and is characterized by its location, bike capacity, and by real time number of bikes parked. Docking stations have computers running on them, credit card reader, and a networking module which allows it to be connected to the Internet. The fleet of bikes has also been purchased.
FUNCTIONING OF THE SYSTEM
There are two ways a user can get access to the system:
1) Using her annual subscription ($70)
2) Buying day pass ($5)
Every ride under 30 minutes is free. User is charged $1 dollar for a ride between 30 and 1 hour, 3 dollars for rides between 1 hour and 2 hours and a flat rate of 7 dollars for any ride over 2 hours. The users who haven’t returned a bike within 10 hours are billed with a $50 fine.
Design of the Relational Database Structure
Data in IS can be stored in the database. Relational databases is the most commonly used type of databases.
Submit the following information in a Word document:
1. Create a table(s) to describe current and historical rides;
2. Write SQL statements that would perform the following tasks:
· Compute the average ride duration for a given user;
· Compute the number of bikes checked out at the given bike station;
Retrieve the list of all currently active users.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.