please follow all questions and formalities, no plagiarism. wordcount is 2000 words. to prepare investment proposal/ portfolio. choose portfolio and write about it.
BCO224 FINANCIAL MARKETS Task brief & rubrics. WEEK 12, Sunday 1st May
• On an individual basis
• Write a professional investment proposal to a prospective investor:
o Describe the suggested share portfolio (it can be either investing directly in the shares chosen, or through a mutual fund, an index fund, or an
o If the chosen portfolio is not a complete index, justify why it has been chosen relative to a complete index
o Write the expected return and describe the main risks of the chosen portfolio according to your views
o Justify the recommendation of the conveying vehicle: investing in the chosen shares directly, or through an investment fund (mutual fund, index
fund, ETF). Explain the rationale of your choice.
• A pdf file containing
o Description of the chosen portfolio/index
o Past data of the chosen portfolio/index: past returns and volatility of the last three years
o Expected return of the chosen portfolio: justify your statements.
o Gross returns versus Net returns. Show the expected gross returns and net returns once commissions and/or the overall Expense Ratio have
• Wordcount: it is a short report, 2000 -2500
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
• Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
• Text alignment: Justified.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style
Submission: Week 12 – Via Moodle (Turnitin). Sunday 1st May, 00:00.
Weight: This task is a 40% of your total grade for this subject.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.