As you grow as a leader, you will continue to explore and develop your sense of responsibility to children, families, the community, and the early childhood field. In this course, you began your exploration of leadership with an introduction to theory and skills. You also explored how personal and field-based ethics and principles informed ongoing commitments to, and interactions with, the field.
Assignment 3: Project Reflection
As you grow as a leader, you will continue to explore and develop your sense of responsibility to children, families, the community, and the early childhood field. In this course, you began your exploration of leadership with an introduction to theory and skills. You also explored how personal and field-based ethics and principles informed ongoing commitments to, and interactions with, the field. In the context of advocacy and social change, who we are as leaders and how we chose to move the field forward can have a significant impact on where the field is in the long and short term.
In the final week of this course, you are challenged to reflect on your Advocacy Action Plan and consider how the plan you developed reflects your ethics statement, your leadership principles, and extends opportunities for positive social change for children, families, your community/organization, and the early childhood field.
Consider the advocacy action Plan you developed and submitted. Reflect on the ethics and leadership principles statement you developed during Module 2 Discussion 1, as well as Module 3 Assignments 1 and 2. Consider the capacity of leaders to act in ways that reflect and support social justice as presented in the Learning Resources.
To complete this Assignment:
Develop a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
· How you will move forward as a leader in the field of early childhood education in ways that support and reflect social justice
· How your personal ethics vision for leadership will provide a compass as you negotiate future challenges
· How your present conceptions of challenges in the field and your advocacy passions can guide you as you lead others and progress as a leader and professional
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.