As part of the final project for this course you will develop and present in a video format an executive summary of a business plan. To get you thinking and working on this assignment, a short summary of the business you would like to develop is required by this week. This proposal will be reviewed by your instructor who will provide insight and direction on how you can best complete you overall project.
Choosing a Company
For this assignment you should place yourself in the role of a spokesperson for the company. In the ideal situation that might be a company you would hope to work for after graduation (perhaps your dream job). Its better to choose a real firm for this assignment than make up a business, as you will have more information to draw on for your business plan and executive summary.
The student will identify a product, service, or brand and discuss in 500 words or less how they will create the plan. Use the format below with numbered headings and bullet points. Part of this assignment is the assessment of your ability to follow established protocols. If you fail to follow the template you will not receive full credit.
Subject of this Project – (This is the name of the company you will present in the final project)
1. What is your Product, Service, or Brand?
3. Media Selection (Identify the communications vehicle that makes the most sense for your company)
This question was first posted at collepals.com!
Order this paper at collepals.com for only $10
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.