Article from The Chronicle of Higher Education, InsideHigherEd.com,
1) introduce you to the literature of higher and post secondary education, (2) acquaint you with some of the issues that are in or related to higher education governance; (3) give you practice in developing and communicating thoughtful reactions to what you read in the literature; (4) help you make connections between theory/research and current realities of governance and organization of higher education; (5) help you reflect on what you bring to your analysis of the article in the area of biases and assumptions.
The paper should address an article from The Chronicle of Higher Education, InsideHigherEducation.com,
Your task is to find a major article that interests you and is relevant to this course, read, and reflect on it, and write a short 5 page paper which first, briefly summarizes the article and second, communicates a thoughtful reaction to it. Your reaction might be in the form of an opinion on an issue; a series of questions about the topic which, if answered, would further illuminate it; a careful weighing of the pro’s and con’s on an issue; etc. It is NOT enough merely to say so-and-so is “interesting” or that "you agree." WHY is it interesting? What do you THINK about it? WHY do you agree (or disagree)? How is it RELATED TO OUR STUDY of the governance and organization of higher education? Given what you have studied in the course, how might you INTERPRET or MAKE MEANING of the article?
Your reaction paper should have several key content components and be well written. It will:
On the cover page, be sure to include a complete APA-style citation for the article. There is no need for a reference list unless you cite other sources in the paper. Also, you need not cite the article you are reviewing in the text of the paper. The source is understood. You must include a link to the source for the article as part of the submission.
Please be careful to the requirement
you can chose from the below to the topic .
1. Positioning higher education for the knowledge based economy
2. Shaping Institutional Environments: The Process of Becoming Legitimate
3. Globalization and higher education organizational change: A framework for analysis
4. Consequences of Radical Change in
Governance: A Grounded Theory Approach
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.