high quality needed
A) Short Essay (2.5 pages, 12pt, Time New Roman - Check the rubric for get full point!! 🙂
Choose one of the three following options:
1. Argue for or against Kanye West’s “Good Life” (from the lyrics in the song) is the good life.
2. Argue for or against whether the Insta-life leads to the good life. Does social media ultimately make life better or worse or to what degree (in what capacity) can it lead to a good life.
3. Choose your own example from a movie or a book of a representation of what one might think is the good life. Argue whether or not this life is a good representation of the good life.
For whichever you choose
-Indicate what concept you will be writing about
-Allude to your position
3-5. Body Paragraphs
2. – The Good Life
3. – Your reasons
4. – Include examples or quotes to support your reasons
-Why do you state this position/ Develop position, what does this mean for your life moving forward or for society?
B) Reflect & Write ( 2.5 pages, 12pt, Time New Roman )
Audrie & Daisy (Netflix) http://www.audrieanddaisy.com/
13th (Netflix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V66F3WU2CKk
Before the Flood (YouTube) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UGsRcxaSAI
Reflect and Write:2.5 pages
What are moral questions or challenges highlighted by the documentary?
What does this make you think about your place in the world, your place with each other, your place as an individual?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.