Ebook: Jarvis, C., Eckhardt, A., & Thomas, P. (2020). Physical examination & health assessment (8th ed.). Saunders.
The following information is to be used in guiding your preparation and participation in the scenario for this course. This document will provide applicable course outcomes in preparation for your simulation.
Annie Laduke is a 32-year-old Native American female with no significant health history. This morning, she presented to her provider’s office with complaints of pain, increased redness, and warmth of the right lower leg in the calf area. She was directly admitted to the inpatient medical unit by her provider.
1. Based on what you’ve learned about the nursing process, describe one applicable nursing diagnosis,
treatments, and nursing considerations for this diagnosis.
2. What are some non-pharmacological measures that can be used for pain relief in care for this patient?
3. Describe the components of a peripheral vascular nursing assessment.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES ATTACHED IN THE FILES WITH THE SCENARIO.
THE EXAMPLE ON THE FILE IS JUST TO HAVE AN IDEA SHOULD BE IN APA FORMAT
Please ensure that your submissions adheres to 7th edition APA formatting and is submitted in a Microsoft Word document format.
APA format (7th ed.) and is free of errors
Grammar and mechanics are free of errors free of Plagiarism
References: Use your book, the outside source must be within the last 5 yrs, Scholarly Articles,s or Nurse journals within the last 5 yrs.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.