After reading one of the provided articles, discuss the topic of stress from a Biblical perspective. What insights about stress can be gleaned from the article? What insights about stress can be gained from the Bible? Provide at least one specific example from the Bible of a traumatic event or stressful situation and how the stress was handled.
Discussion Assignment Instructions
The student will complete 4 Discussions in this course. The student will post one thread of at least 200 words by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of the assigned Module: Week. The student must then post 2 replies of at least 100 words by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the assigned Module: Week. For each thread, students must support their assertions with at least 1 scholarly journal citation in current APA format and include a Bible verse and application to the topic cited in current APA format. Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years (with the exception of the Bible). Acceptable sources include the textbook, the Bible, and scholarly journal sources. Websites are not permitted as sources. All citations should be in current APA format.
1. It is best to avoid using direct quotations from the textbook or any other source (except possibly a short Scripture verse) in any of your threads or replies. These submissions must be in your own words (paraphrased) so that you clearly demonstrate your mastery of the material.
2. Do not attach a Microsoft Word document; rather, type directly into the textbox or copy and paste from a Microsoft Word document directly into the textbox.
3. Be conversational but stay on topic. Do not simply repeat information you find in our textbook, but incorporate your ideas and unique perspectives. After you write your post, compare what you have written to the assignment instructions (for the initial thread and for the reply posts) to ensure that you have addressed each discussion point.
4. Include citations and references in current APA format.
5. Finally, proofread your work carefully to catch spelling, capitalization, grammar, and sentence structure errors. Refer to the Discussion Grading Rubric to ensure an outstanding grade.
This course utilizes the Post-First feature in all Discussions. This means you will only be able to read and interact with your classmates’ threads after you have submitted your thread in response to the provided prompt.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.